Forever 13 =D

Forever 13 =D

2010年3月16日星期二

My Life

Pls: 开头并不是林俊杰与金莎合唱的【发现爱】
(My life 一直在等待,空荡的口袋。。。。。)
众:是你【想太多】了吧。。==

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我还是美美的语言分割线
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16/3/2010

2day, my mother bring me n my sister to Petaling Street.
This time my mother bring me to do facial
cuz she very behtahan my pimple jor....
dunno y my pimple can't stop...
giv me a reason....
i go facial den my mother n sister go shopping...
they buy a lot of things but none for me...
cuz all are about hair de....
After one hour (exactlly is wasting my time)
facial over...
we go eat "han nan ji fan"
den go bookshop...
den i juz buy a keychain for myself...
Sry....Tan Ying Ying forgot to buy two pair for u..sry...
In this holiday, such a word can describe
"Boring!!!!!"
Nothing to do or juz do the same thing....
tuition, help in grandma's shop....
that's all...
juz like skul life...
miss my fren...
miss the schoolwork...(pls: i'm not crazy)
miss Emily say something 无厘头..(dun kill me)
miss Ying Ying say joke...


This is the keychain that i buy..



A simple keychain but i like it very much cuz simple is the best...



This keychain already hav 1 year history....My fren all know...


Attention!
Attention!
Pls:
These keychains r not given to my bf
cuz...
i dun hav BF!!!!
I not in a relationship!!!!

没有评论: